Perhaps you took our course So You Always Wanted To Sing and you want to continue to grow your skills. Or maybe you are at a time in your life where you are thinking about getting involved in singing again after a long time.
This course has been designed to help you with the next step in your singing journey.
You will build skills and confidence related to singing in a choir, or with others.
What people are saying about Growing Your Choral Skills
“This course is a fabulous tool for anyone who wants to join a choir after not being in one for a long time (or ever!)”
“I most enjoyed learning how to sing better and being in an environment to empower me to sing.”
“I love singing. Now I love it more.”
“Excellent teaching skills! Thank you!! 10/10”
This course is our newest offering and has been available since 2017.
Our expert facilitators are trained singers and conductors who have worked together with our founder, Dr. Susan Knight, to design this course for each group of participants.
Many of our participants have taken the So You Always Wanted To Sing course. Some are interested in joining a permanent choir but want to check in on their skills first.
Specifically, the skills that we explore include:
- Singing with ease and joy (breathing well for singing, singing without inhibition, singing with resonance).
- Singing in two parts (listening and singing at the same time, finding and keeping your part).
- Singing in three parts
- Reading music
- Singing as a group (listening to each other, working with a conductor)
- We hope to offer two courses – one each late Spring and Fall
- Dates/other details to be confirmed