Come All Ye is a five day singing adventure at the edge of North America.
Our next Come All Ye is October 6-11th, 2019. It will be located at Fishers’ Loft in Port Rexton, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Come All Ye is about having fun and making beautiful sounds together – nurturing a reconnection to ourselves and meeting like-minded people.
Come excited to sing and leave the rest in the hands of our expert facilitators. You will feel energized and uplifted. The experience always includes a wide range of singers, from beginners to experienced. Everyone is welcome and no previous singing experience is required.
While singing is central to your experience more than half of each day is yours to explore and enjoy.
Get outside and breathe in our natural, wild beauty. Roam the laneways of historic towns, such as Trinity, that date back to the 16th century. And take advantage of being on the doorstep of the award-winning Skerwink Trail. Note that this trail is the feature image in our poster.
“A truly profound experience.”
What To Expect
Our home base for this unique experience is the spectacular Fishers’ Loft in Port Rexton, NL. Check out their trip advisor reviews here. It is an easy three-hour drive from the capital city of St. John’s.
Fishers’ Loft’s storied cuisine is another layer of your experience. Meals are shaped by the availability of local produce, wild seafood, as well as berries and mushrooms from surrounding meadows and forests.
Your adventure kicks off with a reception and dinner. It’s a great way for everyone, including partners/spouses, to begin getting acquainted.
Each day begins with gentle yoga (optional). Singing sessions are planned for two hours in the mornings and late afternoons. Together you will learn a varied group of songs, including popular, folk, show tunes, spirituals, etc. You will surprise yourself how quickly you learn and how much you enjoy doing it!
On the last day, we travel together to Bonavista. The afternoon includes a tour of this historic town, free time and a dress rehearsal in the Garrick Theatre. In the evening you will share your songs in a concert for an enthusiastic local audience. To conclude the evening we enjoy a singalong of Newfoundland and Labrador folksongs followed by a reception with the audience.
“The best week of my life.”
“This vacation was the highlight of the last 10 years.”
We are pleased to offer a variety of package options. This includes packages for partners/spouses who will not be singing.
All are outlined in the chart below.
- Our all-inclusive package is the most popular and has you staying and dining at Fishers’ Loft.
- If you are staying locally (not at Fishers’ Loft) there is a small, minimum required, package.
- We are also happy to extend a Fishers’ Loft full dining option to those staying locally.
- There are several activities that are available to everyone at no additional charge, including yoga, transportation to/from Bonavista, dinner/reception in Bonavista and historical tours.
- All-Inclusive, Double Occupancy: Net Price $1,770; Total Price (incl. HST) $1,877.33
- All-inclusive, Single Occupancy: Net Price $1,995; Total Price (incl. HST) $2,149.20
- Stay Local, Full Dining: Net Price $1,455; Total Price (incl. HST) $1,515.45 *
- Stay Local, Minimum required: Net Price $1,095; Total Price (incl. HST) $1,109.55 **
Partner/Spouse (not singing)
- All-Inclusive, Double Occupancy: Net Price $790; Total Price (incl. HST) $897.33
- Stay Local, Full Dining: Net Price $440; Total Price (incl. HST) $495.95 ***
- Stay Local, Minimum required: Net Price $80; Total Price (incl. HST) $90.05 ****
* Includes opening reception, 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners, 3 nutrition breaks
** Includes opening reception/dinner, 3 nutrition breaks
*** Includes opening reception, 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
**** Includes opening reception/dinner
Please note that dining room gratuities are included in all packages.
Please note that some people who stay locally (not at Fishers’ Loft) appreciate the flexibility of sharing an occasional meal with new friends and/or partner/spouse at Fishers’ Loft. This is an option and we will provide you with à la carte pricing and guidelines when you arrive.
“I had fun every single minute and felt safe singing
– the message ‘anyone can sing’ is so powerful.”