Come All Ye is a five day singing adventure at the edge of North America.
Our next Come All Ye is October 23-28, 2022. It will be located at Fishers’ Loft in Port Rexton, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Come All Ye is about having fun and making beautiful sounds together – nurturing a reconnection to ourselves and meeting like-minded people.
Come excited to sing and leave the rest in the hands of our expert facilitators. You will feel energized and uplifted. The experience always includes a wide range of singers, from beginners to experienced. Everyone is welcome and no previous singing experience is required.
While singing is central to your experience more than half of each day is yours to explore and enjoy.
Get outside and breathe in our natural, wild beauty. Roam the laneways of historic towns, such as Trinity, that date back to the 16th century. And take advantage of being on the doorstep of the award-winning Skerwink Trail.
“A truly profound experience.”
What To Expect
Our home base for this unique experience is the spectacular Fishers’ Loft in Port Rexton, NL. Check out their trip advisor reviews here. It is an easy three-hour drive from the capital city of St. John’s.
Fishers’ Loft’s storied cuisine is another layer of your experience. Meals are shaped by the availability of local produce, wild seafood, as well as berries and mushrooms from surrounding meadows and forests.
Your adventure kicks off with a reception and dinner. It’s a great way for everyone, including partners/spouses, to begin getting acquainted.
Each day begins with gentle yoga (optional). Singing sessions are planned for two hours in the mornings and late afternoons. Together you will learn a varied group of songs, including popular, folk, show tunes, spirituals, etc. You will surprise yourself with how quickly you learn and how much you enjoy doing it!
On the last day, we travel together to Bonavista. The afternoon includes a tour of this historic town, free time, and a dress rehearsal in the Garrick Theatre. In the evening you will share your songs in a concert for an enthusiastic local audience.
“The best week of my life.”
“This vacation was the highlight of the last 10 years.”
We are pleased to offer a variety of singing and non-singing package options. See full details below.
- The all-inclusive packages are our most popular. You will be staying and dining at the casually elegant (4.5 star) Fisher’s Loft in Port Rexton, NL. The package includes:
- Accommodations for 5 nights
- All meals, nutrition breaks, receptions
- If you are staying locally we are happy to extend the option of a Full Dining package. If you will not be dining we have included a Minimum Required package for your experience.
- We are also pleased to offer morning yoga to everyone
Singing Participant – All Inclusive
- All-Inclusive, Single Occupancy: $2,459 ($2,643 incl. HST)
- All-Inclusive, Double Occupancy: $2,083 ($2,211 incl. HST)
Singing Participant – Stay local
- Stay Local, Full Dining: $1,678 ($1,750 incl. HST)*
- Stay Local, Minimum Required: $1,244 ($1,261 incl. HST)**
Partner/Spouse – not singing
- All-Inclusive, Double Occupancy: $1,004 ($1,131 incl. HST)
- Stay Local, Full Dining: $599 ($670 incl. HST) ***
- Stay Local, Minimum required: $120 ($131 incl. HST)****
Please note that a non-refundable deposit of $300 will be charged 2 weeks prior to the start of the event.
* Includes full singing experience, opening reception, 5 breakfast, 4 lunches, 5 dinners (including Bonavista), 3 nutrition breaks
** Includes full singing experience, opening reception/dinner, 3 nutrition breaks, dinner in Bonavista
*** Includes opening reception, 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
**** Includes opening reception/dinner, dinner in Bonavista
Please note that dining room gratuities are included in all packages.
Please also note that some people who stay locally (not at Fishers’ Loft) appreciate the flexibility of sharing an occasional meal with new friends and/or partner/spouse at Fishers’ Loft. This is an option and we will provide you with à la carte pricing and guidelines when you arrive.
“I had fun every single minute and felt safe singing
– the message ‘anyone can sing’ is so powerful.”